Pages

Thankful To Be an Alpha Xi

Sunday, December 1, 2013

The holiday season has begun and with it comes a whirlwind of shopping, baking, and unfortunately, studying for finals. In the midst of all this hustle and bustle it can be difficult to keep sight of what's really important in life.  Luckily for us Alpha Xi's, being surrounded by our wonderful sisters constantly reminds us of our blessings each and every day.  Therefore, in honor of the holiday a few of our sisters took the time to share what they are truly thankful for:



"I'm thankful for my wonderful family because they are all kind-hearted and inclusive. Everyone welcomes step-siblings, half-relatives, and friends into the family and it has made me a better person!"~ Megan Jones

"I'm so thankful for my parents for doing everything in their power to help me fulfill my dreams"~ Rachel Richart

"I'm thankful for my mom, because she does so much for me and I could never thank her enough!"~Amanda Havrilla

"I am so grateful that I go to a lively and amusing university. Seriously. We're awesome. We have character and charisma."~Jenny Winther


 "I am thankful for my cat because he's the only man that makes me truly happy :)"~ Kristen Reymann

"My mom for being the most generous, inspiring, and amazing super mom there is!!!!"~ Sam Michalski

"I'm thankful for Catherine Ahaus for including Paige Renée Addington and I into her family so we're no longer all alone :)"~ Kaye Wrobleski

"I'm thankful for my family who literally help me survive life, for facebookless Annie for being the best roomie, and for Paige Renée Addington for bringing me starbucks to history :)"~Lindsey Luffy

"I am grateful to be healthy & being blessed with a good support system!!Also for my mom and dad for going out of their way to make sure my sister and I have the best education possible and go somewhere in life! And my sister for being the sweetest most thoughtful and inspiring"~ Heather Swartz

"I am thankful for my parents as they have sent packages for me for every holiday down in Disney to make these days feel as special as they would be if I were home with them!"~Brooke Miller

"I'm thankful for my extremely supportive and loving family, including my sisters, while I'm abroad. It makes being on the other side of the world by myself easier knowing that I have people to come back to who love me unconditionally and only want to see me happy."~Caitlyn Jenai



No comments:

Post a Comment